You take care of everyone else. Isn’t it time to take care of yourself?
Out of balance hormones can make you feel like your “best self” is gone for good. A generation ago, women endured weight gain, insomnia, mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, diminished sexual desire and comfort, memory fog, fatigue and depression as they suffered through the “change of life.” Age, thyroid disorders, hysterectomies, and adrenal fatigue contribute to hormone loss. Environmental factors such as toxins, stress, nutrition quality, and exercise also impact hormone levels.
One of the early signs of hormonal imbalance in women is unexplained weight gain, especially in the torso. Too often women are told to simply eat less and exercise more. When estrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels decline, the skin loses elasticity, metabolism slows, and signs of aging accelerate.
Today, life-changing treatment in the form of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is now available to women experiencing PMS, early menopause, perimenopause, menopause, or post-menopausal symptoms. Bioidentical hormone therapy can help you feel like your old self again*. Hormones can be balanced naturally with bioidentical hormone therapy.
Bioidentical hormones are chemically identical to the hormones your body produces naturally. Dr. John G. Alevizos, founder of Alevizos Medical, customizes a hormone treatment plan specific to your condition and symptoms.
Bioidentical Female Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Includes:
- Comprehensive Hormone Diagnostic Level Testing including Blood, Saliva and Urine
- Data Capture Symptoms, Medical, Family and Personal Health History
- Thorough Analysis of Lab Results with Consultation
- Quality Compounded Hormones and Pharmacy-Grade Supplements
- Hormone Level Re-evaluation to Ensure Optimal Performance
- Weight Loss Programs if Applicable
* Disclaimer: Please note Bio-identical hormone therapy results may vary. The health results claimed on our site are based on medical studies and also individual results. However, these examples may not be applicable and/or typical to all patients of Alevizos Medical. The efficiency of our bio-identical medication protocols will be determined at the time of your consultation.